Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can someone help me? PLZ!!!! (MySpace songs)?

How in the heck can I put a song on my space?



I want to put Alice in chains's song (Nut shell) on my "my space"...



Can anyone tell me how?



Can someone help me? PLZ!!!! (MySpace songs)?

yeah you can see if they have it, but if they don't, then you can create an artist account and upload the songs you want and put them on your myspace. That's what I did!



Can someone help me? PLZ!!!! (MySpace songs)?

well....you would have to go to the music section in myspace and type in alice in chains go to their site.....they should have a player with some tunes on it....hopefully Nut Shell and then beside the name of the song click add it should put it on your page!



Can someone help me? PLZ!!!! (MySpace songs)?

go to myspace hit music, type in the artist name and see if they have a profile and if they have to song to add on ur profile good luck!~



Can someone help me? PLZ!!!! (MySpace songs)?

go to where u can type in stuff . type the artist then click music then search!



Can someone help me? PLZ!!!! (MySpace songs)?

search for friends and search alice in chain's and there should be that profile go there and her songs will be up and click add beside the song name



Can someone help me? PLZ!!!! (MySpace songs)?

you need to go to myspace music and look for the Alice in Chains music page. Then there should be a music player on the upper right, sometimes left hand side of the page. Then, next to the song title there will be an "add" option. Click on that, and it will be added to your page.



Can someone help me? PLZ!!!! (MySpace songs)?

Sure. First Log in to myspace and at the top where it says stuff lke home browse chat etc. It'll say music. click on that and then type in the artist. when you do they should have a homepage with a box that has songs. they will say at the bottom and you add them to your account! good luck!



Can someone help me? PLZ!!!! (MySpace songs)?

go to the top of the page and look for music and then type in the artist



good luck



Can someone help me? PLZ!!!! (MySpace songs)?

Click on music in the bar above your page...you know where it says home, browse, etc.. Then type in the band name. It will bring up pages that people have with that bands song on it and then you click on the name to view the page then see if your song is there. If it is then click the add button out to the right of the song. Hope this helps.



Can someone help me? PLZ!!!! (MySpace songs)?

first you have to search for the singer name in music category after that you will get different profiles that has the song or singer you are looking for and they they might give you the permission to add the song you like in your profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server