Sunday, December 6, 2009

This question is 4 ppl who have download songs off of myspace and onto they're ipods...?

On myspace I want to download a song so I can put it on my ipod, so if I download it, what do I do next? And I kno that itunes.com is involved with this. So can someone please give me a list step by step telling me what to do, thanks =]



This question is 4 ppl who have download songs off of myspace and onto they're ipods...?

i do it like this but i'm not sure whether its the correct way or not



%26gt;open itunes %26gt; import the song to the itunes from file menu so that you will see the song in itunes music library%26gt; then drag and drop the song to the ipod wich is in the side bar



thats it



make sure you eject your ipod befor you unplug it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server