Monday, November 30, 2009

How can I add More than 5 songs to MYSPACE ARTIST page.?

I can only add 5 songs and on 50 cent's myspace page he has 8!! (myspace.com/50cent)



Usually you can only add 4 but I sent a request to bodog which is a myspace page and it gave me access to add 5 now instead of 4 but I want to add more because I have alot of REMIX's..... So I'm assuming 50 cent requested some page that let him put 8 songs on his MYSPACE MP3 PLAYER



Please help!



How can I add More than 5 songs to MYSPACE ARTIST page.?

ive asked that question many times,



i found out that they pay to have more songs,



thats why only the more "famous" artists usually only have more.



but you can make other playlists on



http://projectplaying.com/



that can have up to 75 songs



but you cant add those to your profile.



: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server