Monday, November 30, 2009

Need help uploading songs on myspace!!?

Before I graduated from my highschool last spring, I have made some instrumental songs from the schools' IMAC 0S9 (or whatever the latest mac computer is) music progam called, Garage band. I managed to burn my songs into a cd and rip it into my PC Windows XP computer.



I have a myspace music page and I'm trying to upload those beats, but there is a problem with that, and unfortunetly it leads to another problem as well.



Myspace music only accepts MP3's, my instrumental tracks are WMA unfortunetly. Now however I have downloaded some Audio converter programs, but the programs give rise to an even newer problem (as I mentioned before). The program cannot convert tracks that are protected, and my tracks are protected unfortunetly!



The programs reject my music and think its copyright material and yet the songs are completely original and made by me!



How can I get around this? Is there any music program that can get over file protected music?



Please help if you can thanks



Need help uploading songs on myspace!!?

try a program called DVD 43....its on the net.. search for it and download it...this will remove any copy protection on your audio files...once you have converted send it to a file site...Myfilehut works for storage....then redownload the file from your storage site to your myspace page and voila.....also...Nero is great for encoding music files ....good luck



Need help uploading songs on myspace!!?

OMG I am 12 and I know that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server