Saturday, November 28, 2009

Myspace, uploading songs to an mp3 player?

I want to pull the music from itunes but don't know how so that I can upload the songs to fileden.com then paste the code to a myspace mp3 player. The problem is that when I click the browse button on fileden.com a window pops up to take music from my computer. I don't know how to take music from my itunes within that window. I want to take the music from my itunes because thats the only one that I can understand to convert the songs to mp3. Maybe I need to make itunes my default player. How do you do that. Anyways, I'd appreciate any help at all. This is literally driving my crazy! Please help



Myspace, uploading songs to an mp3 player?

You can use The Music Hutch http://www.themusichutch.com/ to upload and search music and then copy the embed code into your blog, webpage, social network profile, etc.. You can add unlimited songs to your playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server