Saturday, November 28, 2009

Myspace .. songs.. HELP!!!!!!?

I want certain songs on my myspace but I cant find them in the myspace music.. so does anyone know a site where i can get more songs for my myspace? I DONT want a song player thing where there are lists of songs i just want one song at a time. Does anyone know good sites? PLEASE HELP!



Myspace .. songs.. HELP!!!!!!?

imeem.com You have to sign up first though. You can have one song at a time or make your own playlist.



Myspace .. songs.. HELP!!!!!!?

go to youtube



Myspace .. songs.. HELP!!!!!!?

If you havn't already, try putting in the name of the song bits of lyrics into myspace's music search often people put the songs under these titles to stop them getting deleted so quickly. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server